Role of essential oils in Aroma Massage
These oils are extracted from many different types of plants from nature. These oils then are further packed with some active ingredients that are powerful for your well being. These oils can be placed in a hot bath or in a sink of warm water. They are all made with synthetic scents that don’t have any side effects. They do not need any water to work, rather they are made up of strong wood. All these essential oils are used by Belle care experts on a daily basis based on your skin type.
Benefits of using essential oils:
- Usage of tea tree oil helps to deal with dark spots on your face and reduces pimples
- Rosemary oil is useful for treating androgenetic alopecia
- Increases circulation and level of blood streams in your body
- Treats constipation
- Prevents the feeling of depression
When these oils are absorbed into your skin through Aroma massage it is moved to the emotional system of the brain that leads to living a peaceful life without stress. Not only it benefits your brain but it also a lot of impact on other aspects such as:
- Proven to be healer on a temporary basis for cancer patients
- It can give you relief from menstrual pain
- It can ease the menopausal symptoms
- It helps you to deal with nausea, fatigue, physical diseases etc.
- Relief from headache
- Boosts your immune system
- Improves the memory capacity
- Only almond oil is used in the massage which has itself many benefits in it
Right Massage from the right expert will relieve you from any kind of stress and anxiety. Book an appointment at Belle care luxury spa, Abu Dhabi to get this best massage done by our experts.